Sell back your books for cash. Our Buyback period starts Monday.
Custom Imprint FAQs
- At the UBC Bookstore we ensure that all UBC branded items adhere strictly to UBC’s branding guidelines. This means that you can be confident that your custom items are on brand and are representing UBC.
- We are proud of our No Sweat Policy, and all of our clothing items are sourced from Fair Labour Association (FLA) compliant vendors. This means you can rest assured that your imprinted clothing was made ethically and followed environmentally responsible practices.
- In addition to our No Sweat Policy, we support local and make every effort to work with local and Canadian vendors wherever possible.
- Finally, a portion of all the UBC Bookstore’s proceeds go back into the university, which means that your purchase helps to support your local UBC community.
Otherwise, you must stick to our minimum order quantities for clothing which are:
- Screenprinted items: 24
- Embroidered pieces: 12
For giftware (such as drinkware and lanyards) minimum order quantities are item-dependent. Please contact the Custom Imprint Buyer to request more information on either of these.
Clothing pricing is driven largely by:
- Imprint type (screenprint vs. embroidery)
- Design complexity (more colors = higher pricing)
- Number of imprints (e.g., front of shirt, back of shirt, sleeve, etc.)
Giftware pricing is driven largely by:
- Design complexity
- Number of imprints
If you want something other than UBC Crest and text, then you must submit an original vector artwork file (.eps or .ai). If you do not have your artwork in vector format, then usually it is just a small, one-time fee (around $30) to have your artwork converted into the proper format.
If you are ordering for a department please request a quote, and then you can either:
- Email a signed copy of a JV
- Authorize payment on an open speedchart at the Bookstore
- Call in with a purchase card number
If you are ordering for a student group with an AMS account then please request an invoice and then submit a cheque.
If you are ordering for yourself or a small group that are not affiliated with an undergraduate society or department then please request a quote and then call in with a credit card number.
If you have any further questions about Custom Imprint orders then please contact our Custom Imprint Buyer.