- Original receipt is required for all returns, for a refund issued to the original tender. We cannot process returns without the original receipt.
- Course materials are returnable within 7 days of the start of the course
- Course materials need to be returned in unused, unopened and undamaged condition in original packaging.
- Please note all Digital Course Materials are final sale (no refunds or exchanges).
All Other Merchandise
Merchandise (excluding Course Materials) may be returned within 30 days of purchase with original receipt, for a refund issued to the original tender.
Final Sale (Non-Returnable Merchandise)
Items not eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit:
- Digital course materials
- Special orders
- Opened packages
- Used or non-saleable condition items
- Clearance and red-stickered items
- Gift cards
- Intimate items (i.e. swimwear, undergarments)
- Lab and medical supplies (ie. lab goggles\coats, stethoscopes, dissecting kits)
- Earbuds and headphones
Returning Online Purchases
Bring the item(s) you would like to return to any Bookstore location with the tags attached, along with one of the following forms of proof of purchase:
- Original receipt
- Online order packing slip
- For audit purposes please provide the following:
- Telephone Number
- Valid Photo ID
Exchanges are only available in store. If you would like to make an exchange, one of our store associates will be happy to help you find what you’re looking for.
To return merchandise by post (bought online or in-store), please ship your purchase to the address below:
(Please note, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs).