We use three different distributors in order to make as many digital course materials available to students as we possibly can. The downside to this is that redeeming your digital course materials can seem…complicated. We get it. We hope these step-by-step instructions will help.
1. Determine whether you have purchased a Campus E-Bookstore, Vitalsource or Canvas Digital product. In your online order Status Update email, find the shipment for the item you wish to activate. It should tell you which type of course material you have purchased and provide instructions on what to do next, but if you are unsure:
- Campus E-Bookstore: Below the item name, you should see a 12-character redemption code in red, separated by dashes (combination of letters and numbers).
- Vitalsource: Below the item name, you should see a 20-character access code (combination of letters and numbers).
- Canvas Digital: the item you have purchased will be named “Canvas Digital: [publication title]” or Canvas Print: [publication title]”
2. Visit the link that corresponds with your purchase and follow the on-screen instructions:
- For Campus E-Bookstore purchases, click here for step-by-step redemption instructions
- For Vitalsource purchases, click here for step-by-step redemption instructions..
- For Canvas Access Codes, click here for step-by-step redemption instructions.
More details can be found on our Digital Course Materials page.