Use the forms below to create a new account, renew an existing account or to update an existing account:
UBC Bookstore aims to work closely with all departments across campus, providing you with the best value and service. Purchases made here support your UBC community. Information guides and payment options below. Contact information. Locations and opening hours. Online ordering - Want to buy something from us, but you cannot make it to the Bookstore? We will deliver free across campus (except Residence Halls). Just choose the option at checkout.
Save up to 20% compared with the major off-campus stationery retailers with our partner Staples Advantage EWAY.ca. Benefits:
- No minimum order on departmental purchases + 10% off. No hidden surcharges or fees
- Free delivery on online orders and convenient returns
- Sustainable: 12,000 sustainable products with ECO easy items highlighted and buying local.
- Orientation and information guide
- EWAY tip sheet
- EWAY order form
- Fax order form
- Price matching
- Financial form
- Additional departmental forms
There are three methods of payment for UBC departments and faculties:
1. UBC Purchase Card (P-card)
A corporate Visa card issued by Supply Management. Each authorized user is issued a card.
If using a P-card, you will receive a price reduction.
2. UBC Bookstore Open Account
One Journal Voucher (JV) number that is used for all departmental purchases throughout the year. Users can add or delete designated signers at any time.
Your open account must be renewed every year by March 31.
3. Journal Voucher for a single transaction
Free JV forms GA400 available from the UBC Bookstore's departmental sales desk located in the stationery department.
Return to Provincial Sales Tax (PST) Find out more about what is taxable under the PST and what is not.
* Please note this price matching guarantee is not for personal or student purchases.
**An identical item is a product of the same brand, make and model, and with the same manufacturer part number or catalogue identity, which must be new and factory sealed.
*** Proof of price is defined as a copy of a current dated advertisement, original register receipt, catalogue page or competitor web page.