Customer service is paramount at UBC Bookstore.
- UBC Bookstore Vancouver expansion 2013
- GST savings (includes forms for office products through Eway.ca)
- UBC Bookstore Robson Square closure
Problems, concerns, questions, or comments?
- About us
- Contact us
- Location and hours
- In-store map
- Coffee bar locations and hours (Vancouver only)
The Bookstore coffee bar is now closed during our renovation but in March 2014, we will unveil a two level cafe in partnership with Starbucks, with outdoor seating looking out on the lovely new water features and plants, all part of UBC's Public Realm project.
- Donations: we provide donations in the form of sponsorship and gift cards/giveaways to many campus groups and organizations. Please contact us if you'd like us to consider your request
- You can now receive $20 or $40 cash back at our cash tills with a purchase. Using your debit card, if you buy a chocolate bar for $1.99 and need $20 of your own cash, you would pay $21.99, and we would give you $20 cash, as well as the chocolate. There is no need to go to the bank or pay ATM fees anymore. Available at the main Vancouver campus bookstore, the Sauder store, Okanagan and Robson Square.
- Looking for information on other books at UBC? The library may be able to help.